Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Tropical Crunch Waffle At Brick Township New Jersey

Restaurant reviewed by: Jane Ong

Tropical Crunch Belgian Waffle Brick NJ Toms River

I keep returning to this restaurant because this is so far the best breakfast place I can find among the areas of Manchester, Lakehurst, Seaside Heights, Toms River, & Brick in NJ. These are quite a number of towns for me to just find one decent breakfast joint.  Thank god that this place isn't too far a drive from my hotel here in Toms River.

This time I ordered the Tropical Crunch Waffle ($ 8.85) which is a Belgian waffle topped with sliced bananas, fresh strawberries, ripe mango, crunchy granola and a side of natural strawberry reduction. This waffle is fruity, but not overly sweet.  I love the mixed fruit topping and the crunchy granola.
  
Restaurant: The Turning Point
Address:505 Route 70, Brick, NJ 08723
Phone:732-903-6073

No comments:

Post a Comment