Saturday, July 11, 2015

Stonyfield Oh My Yog With Wild Quebec Blueberry Tastes So Very Good!!!

Review submitted by: Jane Ong
Oh my God! This is the best tasting yogurt I had so far in my life. I had never tried any brand of yogurt other than the non-fat and low fat ones from Yoplait and Dannon.  For so many years, I had added lots of nuts and granola to my yogurts because I didn't like to eat them alone.  Now that I had tried this very delicious whole milk organic yogurt on its own without adding nuts and granola, I can't believe what I've been missing all these years.  This organic yogurt alone tastes so much better than Dannon even after I added lots of peanuts.  I can't believe just how good whole milk organic yogurt tastes.  Now I don't know how I can ever go back to eating the low-fat Dannon yogurt anymore.  Does whole milk really make such a big difference in taste or it's the organic blueberry that works the wonder?  Dannon is not organic, and has less fat and less protein but more carbs than this whole milk organic yogurt.  But whatever fat and calories Dannon has less, I had been adding back way more by adding lots of nuts to make the yogurt taste better.  With this delicious and satisfying whole milk organic yogurt, I don't have the cravings to add nuts or granola to it.  It just tastes so good and filling on its own.  I think I am going to go with the organic whole milk yogurt from now on.  I will go with the taste. Eating good tasting yogurt  just makes me a lot  happier too.

No comments:

Post a Comment