Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Chicken Pot Pie Is My Comfort Dinner Tonight

Restaurant reviewed by: Jane Ong

Delicious Chicken Pot Pie Toms River New Jersey

One of the things that California is much better than New Jersey is the weather.  I'm just not used to the weather here.  A few days ago, it was too hot, but it's now too cold for me.  It's gloomy, rainy and cold so I just want to stay in and not venture out to find a dinner joint.  Thank god this hotel has a decent restaurant in-house that I can always count on for a decent meal. I'm now having the chicken pot pie for dinner, which is comforting and delicious.  The soup is creamy and tasty.  The chicken is tender and also very well seasoned.  The chicken in this soup isn't gamy at all like the many chicken dishes I had elsewhere here in Toms River.  I hate gamy tasting chicken.   I love this chicken pot pie also because the pastry crust on top was so buttery and flavorful.  I highly recommend this dish, particularly on a cold rainy night like tonight.

Restaurant: Angles Cafe Grill & Lounge
Address: 2373 Hwy 9, Toms River, NJ 08755
Tel: (732) 367-6400

No comments:

Post a Comment