Saturday, May 9, 2015

Seafood Fra Diavolo Pasta Toms River New Jersey

Restaurant reviewed by: Jane Ong

good restaurant in Toms River New Jersey

Toms River New Jersey is pretty this time of the year. The trees and the landscape are so lush and gorgeous. But aside from the beautiful garden backdrop, there isn't much going on in this town.  I'm here to work so I have to say I haven't tried hard to find the fun elements in Toms River. Compared to where I live in Los Angeles county, this town is so far pretty dull.  Finding decent restaurants continues to be my challenge.  Luckily the Ramada Inn where I am currently staying has a decent restaurant in-house.  Whenever I feel too tired to venture out to find a restaurant, I just order room service.  The hotel restaurant in Ramada Inn Toms River is one of the few good restaurants in town. I just ordered a Seafood Diavolo Pasta (sauteed seafood, cherry tomatoes, garlic, onions, peppers, over linguini tossed in marinara sauce and topped with Parmesan)  for lunch.  It's very well seasoned and it's delicious.  I really like it.  It's not as good a pasta as those I had in Los Angeles, but it's pretty good, and I bet it can be the best pasta here in Toms River, after the horrible Italian food I experienced the other night.

Restaurant: Angles Cafe Grill & Lounge
Address: 2373 Hwy 9, Toms River, NJ 08755
Tel: (732) 367-6400

No comments:

Post a Comment