Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Captain's Twin Lobster Tails

Restaurant Reviewed By: Jane Ong

Best Seafood Restaurant in Manchester Township Toms River NJ

I'm still working here around the Manchester Township area.  The landscape here is gorgeous.  Everywhere is surrounded by beautiful trees.  It will be more lovely here if only the weather is less humid so I won't sweat so much.  I feel sticky and greasy here, which I never felt when I was in Los Angeles.  May be I'm sweating so much because I'm trying too hard to find a decent place to eat. As you can tell from my photo, I'm back to Gregory's Seafood Market again at Manchester Township NJ because I just can't find another better place to eat.  This time I'm having the lobster tails, which comes with the delicious baked potatoes, coleslaw, and the extremely delicious dinner roll that I really really love.  This lunch isn't cheap, and it is a little more expensive than the similar lobsters I can get at the various piers in Los Angeles.  But Gregory's is the only decent restaurant here in Manchester Township in NJ that has decent food, so I am willing to pay the premium.  I just hope El Pollo Loco and Panda Express can open a franchise here in the strip mall next to Shop Rite and Applebee's.  I can go to El Pollo Loco and Panda Express everyday, and it will save my employer a lot of meal expenses.

Restaurant: Gregory's Seafood Market
Address: 2064 NJ-37, Manchester Township, NJ 08759
Tel: (732) 323-9105

No comments:

Post a Comment