Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Chicken Pot Pie Is My Dinner Comfort Zone That I Have A Hard Time Stepping Out

Restaurant Reviewed by: Jane Ong

Chicken Pot Pie Perkins Toms River

As much as I want to be adventurous when I am dining out.  I often can't help ordering the same familiar dish that I like regardless of which restaurants I am at.  Tonight, I ordered chicken pot pie ($9.99) again even though it was my first time dining at this restaurant in Toms River.  


This chicken pot pie tasted quite good even though I think the chicken pot pie at Angles Cafe tasted a little better.  But I like this one a lot, it came out bubbly hot with the creamy white meat chicken soup inside, covered with a very fresh tasting and crispy pastry crust. It was yummy.  I don't know why I am not eating according to the season, since chicken pot pie is obviously a winter comfort food. I just love it so much though. This pot pie is a dinner set that came with a salad which was fresh and crisp.

House Salad Perkins Toms River

I'm adding this restaurant to my list of faves here in the Toms River area.

Restaurant: Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Address:149 Rte 37 E, Toms River, NJ 08753 
Phone:(732) 473-1733 

No comments:

Post a Comment