Sunday, May 31, 2015

Jamaican Coffee & Sunday Brunch At The Turning Point

Restaurant Reviewed by: Jane Ong

Jamaican Coffee Brick New Jersey Toms River NJ

I'm not a coffee snob but I can taste the difference between a cup of good coffee and the cup of coffee that I usually make from my Mr. Coffee at home. Today, I went back to The Turning Point in Brick NJ for brunch because I loved it so much last time when I was there.  I ordered the same egg benedict that I had last time and I also ordered a French Press of the 100% Jamaica Blue Mountain Certified Coffee ($9.75 per French Press Jar).  It's pricey coffee but the French Press is large enough to brew 2 cups.  I shared the coffee with my friend.  We love the hard sugar stirring stick so much!  This coffee was really aromatic, and rich in flavor.  It's amazing how the quality of coffee beans can make such a big difference to the brew.  After I return to Los Angeles, I will have to upgrade my coffee beans at home. Life is too short to have el cheapo ground coffee every morning.

Restaurant: The Turning Point
Address:505 Route 70, Brick, NJ 08723 
Phone:732-903-6073 

No comments:

Post a Comment