Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Lobster Benedict at The Turning Point

Content contributed by: Jane Ong

best restaurants near Toms Rriver New Jersey

I have been searching for a decent restaurant here in Toms River, NJ.  It's not easy for me to come out here for my business trips because of the lack of good restaurants in Toms River.  May be I am just not familiar with the town  so I don't know where to eat.  But lucky for me, I found a very good restaurant this morning for breakfast in a nearby town called Brick.  The decor of this restaurant is pretty and quaint, bright and welcoming. This restaurant can easily fit in San Francisco and Los Angeles.  I ordered the Lobster Benedict and it didn't disappoint.  This delicious Benedict was built with succulent lobster meat, crispy smoked bacon, avocado, tomato slices and poached eggs on a toasted English muffin glazed with a hollandaise sauce. It was usually served with fried potatoes, but I substituted the potatoes with fresh fruits. I think this is the best breakfast I've had for all the time I have been staying in Toms River for business, and it's only a short drive away even it's in another town.

The Turning Point
505 Route 70
Brick, NJ 08723
Tel: 732-903-6073

No comments:

Post a Comment