Makes 1 Serving:
- 2 oz of Trader Joe's Balela Bean Salad ($2.69 for 8 oz container)
- 1 large organic egg
- 1 piece of high quality white bread, toasted and buttered (I got my bread freshly made from my favorite Japanese Bakery)
- Dried parsley flakes
- Moran's Grilling Seasoning
- Fry an egg in any style you want (I prefer mine to be over easy with runny yolk inside).
- Sprinkle dried parsley flakes and Moran's Grilling Seasoning on top of the egg, serve with buttered toast and Balela Bean Salad.