Makes 1 Serving:
- 1 cup of Trader Joe's Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1 large organic egg
- 1/4 cup of Trader Joe's Mild Pico De Gallo Fresh Salsa
- Dried parsley flakes
- Moran's Grilling Seasoning
- Layer a plate with blue corn tortilla chips.
- Fry an egg in any style you want (I prefer mine to be over easy with runny yolk inside).
- Put egg on top of the blue corn tortilla chips and spoon the fresh salsa around.
- Sprinkle dried parsley flakes and Moran's Grilling Seasoning on top of the egg and serve.
The grill seasoning and the parsley flakes just made my egg taste really good. The Trader Joe's salsa is one of the best fresh salsa I had tasted, and I think it's the best tasting store bought fresh salsa among all the store bought fresh salsas that I had tried in various American grocery stores. I won't recommend jar salsa at all. You can surely make your own salsa if you prefer, For me, I think I can't do a better job than Trader Joe's in terms of producing such a high quality salsa, or does it even make economic sense for me to make it myself.