Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fluffy French Toasts - Classic Burger Cafe

Written by: Jane Ong

fluffy French Toasts

Sometimes I wake up craving for French Toasts in the morning.  But whenever I didn't feel like going into the kitchen to make French Toasts,  I went to get them at the usual diner I frequent. I like the big thick fluffy French Toasts there and I think it's a good deal for under $5.00.  I of course have had French Toasts that tasted similarly delicious at much prettier restaurants, but they were expensive.

Classic Burger Diner Redondo Beach CA

Every afternoon between 2:00pm to 3:00pm, this little dinner is jam packed with students from the nearby schools.   Its low price menu and its generous portion are the reasons.  I haven't tried any other items on the menu other than French Toasts, which are pretty good and actually better than the ones at several of the restaurants that I love.

Restaurant: Classic Burger Cafe
Address: 622 Torrance Blvd, Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Phone:(310) 316-2224
Hours: Friday 6:30 am – 9:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment