Sunday, June 22, 2014

Country Fried Steak - Good Stuff

Written by: Jane Ong

Country Fried Stead Good Stuff

I love country fried steak for breakfast. I had this yesterday morning for a second time in this month, at a restaurant that is very loved by the locals. There is always a long line every weekend, but it was well worth the wait. I had country fried steak in some diners before that gave me a really stuffy and sick feeling afterwards. I guess it could be the low quality of old oil, the gravy, or the meat. But this restaurant makes fried steak that tastes really good and fresh; and it gave me a good clean feeling afterwards instead of that bloated and stuffy feeling. I just wish I could have it again now.

Restaurant: Good Stuff
Address: 1617 S Pacific Coast Hwy, Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Phone: (310) 316-0262

No comments:

Post a Comment